We welcome your involvement in the SENCER community! Please see below for ways to get involved, or contact us at (202) 483-4600.
- Sign up for the bi-weekly eNews. The eNews provides updates on symposia, resources, job and grant opportunities, and campus reports. We do not share our mailing list with others.
- Participate in a SENCER Summer Institute, our annual invitational and intensive development opportunities, or in a Washington Symposium and Capitol Hill Poster Session, our annual meeting on Capitol Hill.
- Request a SENCER House Call. SENCER House Calls provide on-site consultations for teams, departments, or institutions interested in launching SENCER projects on campus.
- Get involved with your local SENCER Center for Innovation (SCI). The SCIs offer symposia, local assistance, and resources to complement national SENCER events.
- Browse our publications and resources. SENCER offers course/program models, backgrounders, a peer-reviewed journal, and essays on improving STEM education. We invite you to search our free digital library of resources by civic issue, discipline, assessment method, or teaching strategy.